President & CEO
Because of his wide and varied experience, Villy Choute often jokes that he is “seasoned and well marinated.”
He is an extensively experienced and goal-oriented Controller and Finance Manager with a demonstrated track record of leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports to summarize and forecast financial position. Proven expertise in driving efficiency and productivity through evaluation of financial management systems and implementation of process improvements. Talented leader directing highly skilled financial management teams to support achievement of overall corporate goals and objectives. Core competencies include:
As president and CEO, Villy Choute oversees corporate strategy, business development, strategic/tactical marketing consulting to startup and high growth companies. Analyzes needs, determines scope of work, develops strategies/executes action plans, completes deliverables, and builds/strengthens relationships.
He has served a wide variety of clientele including:
- National Hockey
- Miramax –leading independent film motion picture distribution and production company.
- P. Schoenfeld Asset Management – an investment advisory firm that manages $3bn within a multi-strategy event portfolio and a credit opportunity portfolio.
- Pfizer Inc. the world’s largest research based pharmaceutical company.
- Pacific International Services – the fourth largest global exporter of bananas and tropical fruit.
- Rabo Bank –
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx NY –
- Amnesty International
- Home owners Associations
- Construction companies
- High Net-worth individuals
- Physicians and medical professionals
- Churches and other not-for-profit organizations
He has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Corporate, Partnership and Individual Tax Returns
- Construction Accounting
- Compiled and Reviewed Financial Statements
- Payroll processing
- QuickBooks services
- Compliance Audits (Single Audits)
- Software selection, integration, Installation and Training
- Audited Financial Statements
- Workers Compensation payroll premium audits
- Entity Choice consultation
- Small businesses accounting