10 Reasons Why You Should Use Wave Accounting
Wave Accounting is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here’s 10 reasons why you should be using Wave Accounting.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because Wave Accounting is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with Wave Accounting. Wave Accounting will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. Wave Accounting will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize Wave Accounting to work the way you want. Wave Accounting is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, Wave Accounting has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that Wave Accounting is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen Wave Accounting as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between Wave Accounting and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with Wave Accounting online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with Wave Accounting Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With Wave Accounting Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. Wave Accounting Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with Wave Accounting software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in Wave Accounting, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in Wave Accounting as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into Wave Accounting for easier reconciliation.